Narberth is a town and community in Pembrokeshire. It was founded around a Welsh court, but later became a Norman stronghold on the Landsker Line. It became the headquarters of the hundred of Narberth. It was once a marcher borough. George Owen described it in 1603 as one of nine Pembrokeshire “boroughs in decay”.
The town, which is close to the A40 trunk road, holds a number of events throughout the year and is twinned with Ludlow, Shropshire.